Ubiquitous- existing or being somewhere at the same time
Etiquette- conventional requirements as to social behavior
Exacerbated-to embitter the feelings of a person
The American College of Foot has reported that wearing flip flop sandals can cause an increase in heel pain. A study has found that flip flops may not be the healthest choice of shoes. According to Justin Shoyer, flip flops can actually change the way you walk. Justin did a research on flip flops verse regualr athletic shoes, and actually saw differences in womens' hips, legs, knees, ankles, and toes. The result of wearing flip flops can cause more stress on your feet because you have to move more.
I agree with this artical because I work long days and I can't wear flip flops all day long. I get the worst pain in my heels and my feet actaully go numb. That's why its always good to have a good pair of tennis shoes around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice job Hillary, I see a few of us have the same problem with wearing flip flops. I personally have had 2 vericose vein surgeries and flip flops have no support so I have to rely on the tennis shoe.
Hillary,
Your article was nice to read. I agree with you I can't see how people can wear flip-flops all day, especially on concrete floors. I work at Bergner's and standing all day with very little "support" I don't know how they do it.
Lisa
Post a Comment